Customer Service Coordinator
- Answer all incoming spare parts inquiries to determine the initial need of the customer. Respond to customer RFQ’s within 24 – 48 hours for non-emergencies.
- Accept PO’s from customers for capital equipment and spare parts
- Send Order Confirmations and inform customers about delivery changes
- Process shipments, Service Orders and Contracts and issue Export documentation
- Sales Quotations (Goal: turnaround quotes in 1-2 days)
- Purchasing and Material Support, Initiate PO’s to lead and focus companies and suppliers
- Must thrive in a deadline-driven, fast-paced team environment.
- Order management experience
- Capable of multitasking between projects and departments.
- SAP or similar, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- 2 – 5 years experience in office based B2B customer service
- Positive attitude, flexible and swift decision making, excellent communication skills