Sales Engineer / Regional Manager
- Generate new machine, automation and tooling sales to the assigned division of BGU
- Manage assigned territory for the assigned business unit’s activities.
- Sell/promote retrofits, inspections, training
- Review communications with customers, follow up on service issues & ongoing sales activity
- Travel to customers facility for sales and/or service activities
- Respond to incoming customer calls and inquiries
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must thrive in a deadline-driven, fast-paced team environment.
- Positive attitude, flexible and swift decision making
- A self-starter able to work independently or as part of a team
- Capable of multitasking between projects and departments
- 2 to 5 years in sales position preferably in a manufacturing environment