Shipping and Receiving Associate
- Compare identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Determine method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures routes and rates and prepare items for shipping.
- Assemble wooden or cardboard containers or appropriate container(s) for shipping;
- Support Service team members with placing machinery into showroom.
- Coordinate maintenance of company vehicle.
- Keep Warehouse clean by sweeping floors on a regular basis, remove trash and recycle cardboard.
- Must be capable of lifting & carrying up to 50 lbs approximately 10ft. and/or up 3 steps.
- Must work well in a team environment and independently
- Ability and/or Knowledge of how to operate a fork-lift truck and/or other motorized equipment to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform to storage or work area.
- 1-2 Years in warehouse experience preferred